What equipment do you use?
- Canon 6D
- Canon 24-105mm
- Canon 17-40mm
- Lee Filters
- Manfrotto tripods
What time of day do you take your photos?
- Anytime is a good time to take photos. But my favourite times are at sunrise and sunset, as well as before sunrise and after sunset. I love the colour and softness of the sunlight, the glow on the horizon and the shadows.
Can you offer tips for beginners?
- Take photos. Take plenty of photos. Have fun taking photos. Watch out for my blog updates for inspiration and tips.
What equipment do you suggest for a beginner?
- Use whatever you have. You don’t need the latest DSLR or the most expensive equipment to take a great photo. A great camera is not a substitute for good lighting and good framing. Whatever camera you have right now, use it. It may only be a phone camera. Great! Have you seen Apple’s ‘Shot on iPhone 6’ campaign? Maybe you have an entry level DSLR – If you only use the Full Auto setting, learn to take greater control of your camera by using the other shooting modes.
Purchasing a photo
If I purchase a photo, do I just get the image or do you send a print?
- Many of the photos on this website are available as a high resolution digital download. These are licensed for both private or commercial use. Other photos are available as a fine art print. There will be more information about this option soon.
If I buy a print, what is it printed on?
- When you purchase a print, it will be printed on what we believe are the highest quality archival materials available. More information will be available for this option soon. Alternatively feel free contact us via the contact page.
What sizes are available?
- More information available soon. Contact us via the contact page.
Do you allow international orders?
- Yes. Absolutely. We can ship prints worldwide. Contact us via the contact page.